My Virtual Project (MVP) is a Milwaukee, Waukesha and Pewaukee Wisconsin area firm that has supported businesses in developing their branded online presence since its inception. Since we are a “virtual” company, we have clients all over the United States and are not limited by location. The skills and experience acquired over a 30-year period in technology executive management, business ownership and consulting along with a honed graphic skill set provides your firm with a fully branded presence and design. These combined skills are a rare find, and we can assert that the dedication to this company’s mission is only surpassed by the drive to help its customers succeed.
Five things that set MVP apart from the rest:
- Very long careers in information technology prior to MVP. Extensive technical experience.
- Customer Service – Return Calls/Emails within 24 Hours
- Single vendor for consistent branding with website design, web and print graphic design, logo design, e-newsletter setup and design and social media profile design – everything you need for your print and online presence in one place.
- Reasonable cost – We know budgets can be tight – we provide package and ala carte services as well as discounts for prepaid services.
- Dedication to your complete satisfaction. We aren’t happy until you are.
MVP came into existence in October of 2008 and was initially a team effort by Chuck and Susi Schuele. In the Spring of 2016, Chuck was recruited back into a CIO position with a healthcare firm after being found on LinkedIn by a former employee who remembered his expert ability to lead. Susi has owned other businesses so her expertise in all areas of managing are in addition to her creative side in which she develops websites and creates professional graphics. She uses these talents and the latest technologies to bring affordable, branded quality design to your business.